Job Title : Apprentice Receptionist / Administrator
Employer : Envirotech
Location : Coleshill, B46 1HQ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business Administrator
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00243
Brief Description : In this position you will be the first point of call for clients, suppliers, employees, and visitors; providing a professional and confident service by directing calls and welcoming visitors.
Qualifications Required : Minimum A-C GCSE Maths and English
Vacancy Detail : Reception Duties:-
• Answering and directing calls; directing calls and messages accordingly.
• Meeting and greeting visitors.
• Meeting room bookings.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
• Taking deliveries and distributing to employees.
• Assist with manging the recycling within the office.
• Carry out secretarial responsibilities, such as preparing letters, answering telephone, taking messages, and
replying to e-mails.
• Updating details, Filing, photocopying, typing, archiving, etc.
• Assist in completing stationery check list and reporting requirements.
• Banking of cheques, taking letters / parcels to the Post Office.
• Ensuring all relevant documentation are received, stored correctly, and dealt with accordingly.
• Liaising with Clients, Subcontractors, Suppliers and other third parties, professionally.
• Assist the accounts department with obtaining the relevant information from new subcontractors and
supplier, to enable accounts to be set up on company software packages (i.e., sage, estimating software,
• Obtain current subcontractor new certificates and qualifications, upon expiry, and updating the company
systems and schedules accordingly.
• Assisting the Project Management Team with contract administration duties.
We appreciate that not every candidate will have experience of the job role out lined above, so we are offering full
training and will provide support and relevant on the job training to develop the successful candidate.
It is not essential for you to come from a building services background, although this would be an advantage.
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 25/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 29/11/2021
Personal Qualities : Attention to detail
Good work ethic
Skills Required : Knowledge of Microsoft Office products would be an advantage
Future Prospects : Full-time permanent role within the company
Training to be Provided : Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration
The map below shows the employer's location