Job Title : Customer Relationship Apprentice
Employer : Oakland International Bardon
Location : Coalville, LE67 1TB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Customer Service Practitioner
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00141
Brief Description : Oakland International are a multi-temperature supply chain logistics specialist and an ethical family business.
Due to ongoing growth across UK Sites Oakland are very excited to have opportunities for people seeking a new challenge.
Qualifications Required : Maths and English (GCSE Grade c/4 or above or equivalent)
Vacancy Detail : • Be proactive in managing customer accounts end to end
• Build and maintain excellent customer relationships
• Participate in monthly and quarterly reviews to discuss performance, operational brief compliance and share new idea opportunities.
• Attend events, exhibitions and supply chain seminars to gain a better understanding of the industry and to promote Oakland International in a professional manner
• Coordinate the End of Month Stock Checks, where applicable in conjunction with the relevant department head and report back internally on performance of the team. If there is a representative on site for any Month End checks you will be need to be present.
• Build working relationships with peers and work colleagues both within the department and throughout the company.
• Build an understanding of the logistics team and be their single point of contact.
• Maintain records on inbound performance into Oakland
• Pass customer claims to Customer Services Department to be logged
Positions Available : 3
Working Week : Monday-Sunday 7am-1pm
Salary : £ 200.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 28/06/2021
Possible Start Date : 30/06/2021
Personal Qualities : A real willingness to learn and develop new skills;
A team player;
Skills Required : Good numeracy skills
Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task / prioritise workload
Future Prospects : Long term career development available
Training to be Provided : Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Customer Services
Other Information : The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Things to consider : Have you checked the location/wages and hours are suitable?
The map below shows the employer's location