Job Title : Operational Administration Apprenticeship
Employer : Oakland International Corby
Location : Corby, NN17 5ZB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business Administrator
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00134
Brief Description : To provide administrative support to our various warehouse teams, including accurately processing Goods In and / or Dispatch orders through the Oakland stock system, whether manual or via electronic data interchange (EDI). To provide exceptional service le
Qualifications Required : Maths and English (GCSE Grade c/4 or above or equivalent)
Vacancy Detail : • To accurately input any manual orders onto a Warehouse Management System (WMS) as per each partners requirements and record the relevant order number on the hard copy.
• To process through any EDI orders through to the WMS, monitor any stock shortages and allocate stock according to each client’s needs.
• Completion of pallet labels, according to the relevant transport requirements, print and make available in time for the warehouse / dispatch team to attach to the pallets in order that the vehicles leave the premises in a timely manner.
• Completion of shipping notices as per each partners specifications, completing the relevant daily serial shipping container codes for each depot, ensuring the information is attached to the relevant delivery notes.
• To ensure all delivery notes are updated daily and accurately input information into the Oakland in-house system.
• Take ownership of partner telephone and email queries as and when required, dealing with issues professionally and efficiently.
• Any other administration duties relevant to the customers’ requirements.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Mon-Fri Day Shifts 9a.m to 5p.m
Salary : £ 200.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 31/03/2021
Possible Start Date : 01/04/2021
Personal Qualities : A real willingness to learn and develop new skills;
A team player;
Skills Required : Good numeracy skills
Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task / prioritise workload
Future Prospects : Long term career development available
Training to be Provided : Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Customer Services
Other Information : The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Things to consider : Have you checked the location/wages and hours are suitable?
The map below shows the employer's location