Job Title : Administration Apprentice
Employer : Supportive Management Services
Location : Birmingham, West Midlands, B12 9AH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business Administration
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00097
Brief Description : To provide administration support and to work with colleagues to deliver a comprehensive service.
The person must be reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious whilst displaying common sense and flexibility in supporting the departments within the Division.
Qualifications Required : Minimum A-C GCSE English and Maths
Vacancy Detail : Key Responsibilities
• To provide holiday and lunch time cover for Full Time Receptionist and to carry out the tasks and responsibilities associated with that role.
• To assist departments with their day to day administration tasks.
• To provide administrative assistance to the department when required.
• To assist with photocopying and collation of material.
• Departmental filing on a regular basis.
• To assist with Google live documents including updating databases systems
• This will including liaising with the local council regarding housing benefits
• Ensure familiarity with Supportive Management Services Ltd. Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities.
• At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
• Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving the contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
• To identify the need for improved office procedures.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday-Friday 9:30 - 17:30
Salary : £157.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 05/06/2020
Possible Start Date : 09/06/2020
Personal Qualities : Reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious
Skills Required : Good knowledge if Microsoft Office products
Training to be Provided : BTEC and NVQ in Business Admin including Functional Skills if required
The map below shows the employer's location