Job Title : Business Administration Apprenticeship
Employer : Money 4 Dentists
Location : Birmingham, West Midlands, B15 1TH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business Administration
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00084
Brief Description : Providing a range of administration duties to support colleagues and customers
Qualifications Required : Ideally educated to GCSE standard (Grade A- C/8-4 or equivalent) in maths and English.
Vacancy Detail : • To support the sales process of money4dentists
• Representing the company, demonstrating high levels of competency in all dealings with clients/3rd parties/advisers
• To contribute to the success of the company overall and to adhere to all internal standards, administration procedures and time-recording regulation.
• To support the Advisers in their work with clients, including the collation of information and the maintenance of accurate records of client data.
• Provide accurate and efficient administration
• Accurate maintenance of filing of client records.
• Correct compilation of Fact Find packs for client meetings.
• Accurate data entry of client updates post adviser meetings.
• Accurately recording the meeting notes for the advisers and actioning outstanding client tasks timely.
• Maintaining office stock levels and ensuring easy running of office on day to day basis.
• To understand money4dentists systems, files and processes and be able to utilise at all times.
• General administration duties & ad-hock tasks as required and providing administration support to manager and MD as required.
• Providing PA support to director, both for personal and business activities. To include calculating Directors mileage and travel expenses.
• Ad-hock tasks required of the role include, maintaining the office, compliant disposal of client records, banking of cheques, incoming/outgoing post
• Confident client telephone liaison, passing on messages and take ownership of queries received and action in a timely manner.
• Diary management for MD, Manager and the advisers. Notifying of any activities/client contact falling due and chase for a response and log accordingly.
• Checking of money4dentists mailboxes and dealing appropriately.
• To take ownership and deal with email and postal queries.
• To maintain relevant client records at all time, e.g. Client Work Records and any other back office systems
• To understand the roles and responsibilities of other team member and how what you are responsible for impacts on how other team members function.
• Ad-hock projects in relation to role.
• The role will include any other general administration tasks/office junior tasks which arise.
• Respond to daily tasks as they arise efficiently & effectively, with willingness and enthusiasm, thus helping to maintain a good and happy working atmosphere.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 9a.m to 5p.m Monday to Friday
Salary : £150.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 27/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 31/03/2020
Personal Qualities : Must have a confident personality
A real willingness to learn
Skills Required : IT skills (Word, Excel)
Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Organisation and prioritisation skills
Good Time keeper
Attention to detail
Future Prospects : Long term prospects available with future progression opportunities
Training to be Provided : BTEC and NVQ in Business Admin including Functional Skills if required
Other Information : This is an apprenticeship opportunity with a minimum duration of 12 months.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Things to consider : Have you checked suitability of the location?
The map below shows the employer's location