Job Title : Apprentice Administrator
Employer : Simple Furniture
Location : Oldbury, B69 4JR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business Administrator
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00199
Brief Description : We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and technical IT/E-Commerce individual to join our team. You will be responsible for various IT tasks and listing our products on our E-Commerce platforms. You will be working closely with our Technical, Sales and Marketing team to ensure products are listed to the best quality.
Qualifications Required : Minimum A-C in GCSE Maths and English
Vacancy Detail : • Support the IT department with technical issues.
• Create product listings on several marketplace from our database using specific methods.
• Using image editing software to enhance or correct product images.
• Add new items on to our master database, ensure all required fields are filled in.
• Managing and maintaining existing product listings within our marketplaces.
• Regularly identifying new search terms and keywords to add to our products.
• Updating marketplace stock levels according to the schedule.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Mon-Fri 9-5
Salary : £ 187.50 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 23/07/2021
Possible Start Date : 26/07/2021
Personal Qualities : • Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Skills Required : • Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel and Adobe Photoshop.
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
• Organising and managing workloads.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Great leadership skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
Future Prospects : Full-time permanent role with the company
Training to be Provided : Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration
The map below shows the employer's location