Job Title : Manufacturing Apprentice
Employer : Acorn Powder Coating`
Location : Bloxwich, West Midlands
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Performing Manufactoring Operations
Sector : Engineering and Manufacturing Technologies
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00057
Brief Description : This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and growing company. The role offers a varied range of skills within Manufacturing.
Vacancy Detail : Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Operations Manager you will be part of the Manufacturing team, which consists of Production, Logistics, Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering departments.
They will drive and maintain operational excellence across the whole of the manufacturing department to ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently, to a high standard and in line with the company’s strategic and operational targets.
• Ensure machines and equipment used for production are maintained and serviceable
• Sets and operates machines during production
• Plans and sets up the sequence of operations according to drawings, layouts and other instructions
• Assemble products using jigs and tools
• Could work in the following sectors: electrical, electronic, automotive, aviation, metal goods, marine etc
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 35 hours per week / Monday to Thursday 7:30a.m -5p.m.
Salary : £140.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 14/03/2020
Possible Start Date : 18/03/2020
Skills Required : • Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills
• Effective communication
• Good computing skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Future Prospects : The company will be prepared to offer long term employment on successful completion on the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : BTEC and NVQ in Performing Manufactoring Operations including Functional Skills if required
The map below shows the employer's location