Job Title : Administrative Apprentice
Employer : MDV Enterprise
Location : Birmingham, B7 4BS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business Administrator
Sector : Business, Administration, Finance and Law
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00245
Brief Description : We are looking for a results driven individual to be responsible for helping the project management team with general administration.
Qualifications Required : Minimum A-C GCSE Maths and English
Vacancy Detail : • Handling incoming and outbound calls.
• General office administration
• Prospecting and cold calling customers to engage, collect customer data and develop deal opportunities.
• Once experience is gained the opportunity to create quotations for customers
• Researching and understanding the Hospitality/ Healthcare market with regards to sales opportunities.
• Updating CRM with all customer contact details and potential deals as well as keeping notes on dialogue.
• Working alongside the accounts department.
• Once experience is gained, working towards targets to exceed given targets.
• Arrange appointments, and follow up appointments with interested prospects.
• Prepare regular reports on activity and opportunities available.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 26/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 29/11/2021
Personal Qualities : Attention to detail
A desire to succeed
Skills Required : Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Future Prospects : Full-time permanent role within the company
Training to be Provided : Teaching and learning the skills, knowledge and behaviours within Business Administration
The map below shows the employer's location